Romania has the potential to cut its energy consumption by some 11.7 million tonnes equivalent petrol (toe) by 2025 by introducing several measures for energy efficiency, according to a recent study by the Romanian Association to promote Energy Efficiency (ARPEE).
The potential savings which could be generated from energy efficiency could reach up to EUR 7,4 billion or an equivalent of almost 6 percent of Romania's GDP, according to the study.
That is why the international trade fair RENEXPO¬ģ SOUTH-EAST EUROPE, between the 19th - 21st of November 2014, at the Palace Hall in Bucharest, Romania, energy efficiency will have a special importance.
With the technical innovations of exhibitors and complementary conference topics supported by open discussions focusing on energy efficiency, RENEXPO¬ģ Energy Efficiency aims to support the development of this sector and help the country generate clean energy and support transition to a low-carbon economy.
Every year, the event attracts experts, developers and users all united behind the goal of an innovative, ecological, affordable and dependable energy future (expected in 2014):
- 10 exhibitors on 300 m¬≤ exhibition area
- 500 specialised visitors
- 150 conference participants
Conference / Forum themes are being planned:
International Workshop - Energy Efficiency in Buildings
- Opening Ceremony with representatives from Politics, Economy and Science
- Press Tour
- Exhibitor's Forum
- RENERGY AWARD
- Trade fair guided tours
We expect exhibitors from branches such as:
- Energy Management
- Facility Management
- Measurement systems
- Local and district heating
- EE construction and renovation
- Innovative Lighting
- Smart/Intelligent houses
- Building automation
- Passive and active houses
Exhibitors target groups:
Visitors target groups:
- Municipalities, Public authorities, Private households, Power plant Owners, Electricians, Engineers, Installers & Integrators, Operators, Planners and Project developers, Investment companies, Media